Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Vintage Style Shabby Chic Distressed Marseille Senteurs De Rose Traditional Alarm clock Style - Ideal for bedroom or Bedside On Sale


Vintage Style Shabby Chic Distressed Marseille Senteurs De Rose Traditional Alarm clock Style - Ideal for bedroom or Bedside Product Description




Description: A lovely shabby chic style traditional alarm clock shape clock, freestanding 22cm high x 16cm in diamater, with rose detail to face, requires 1 x AA battery.


Features:

  • DISTRESSED FINISH
  • TRADITIONAL ALARM clock SHAPE
  • ROSE DETAIL TO FACE
  • 22cmH x 16cmD - 1 x AA BATTERY REQUIRED
  • This is not an alarm clock.




List Price: £31.00
Price: £31.00






Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Lovely vintage style clock
Just what I wanted to go in my vintage style spare bedroom. Just a shame it isn't an alarm clock as well but I did know this before I ordered it. Fast delivery and well packed



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.