Thursday, May 16, 2013

SHABBY CHIC CREAM HEAVY MENU/BOOK STAND Promo Offer


SHABBY CHIC CREAM HEAVY MENU/BOOK STAND Product Description





Features:

  • HEAVY BOOK/MENU STAND
  • FRENCH CREAM COLOUR
  • EASEL TYPE STAND
  • 30cmW x 18cmD x 37cmH
  • FILIGREE DETAIL




List Price: £34.50
Price: £34.50






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Gorgeous Country Kitchen Piece
A beautiful cookery book stand that I bought for my Mum for Christmas, and which she'll be delighted with. I ordered it on 18 Dec, and it came on 20 Dec, so excellent, speedy delivery.
The heavy iron structure is perfect for holding large, heavy cookery books, yet is not burdensome to move. The filigree ironmongery with the cream paintwork makes it a lovely country kitchen piece.
The decoration on this particular item was what lead me to order this one, even though others had reviews and this one didn't, but I am so glad I got this one. Beauty is in the details, and this one certainly cinches that one on that score, considering it is the same price as other iron stands here on Amazon.
Highly recommend this particular piece if one of these is what you're after.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.