Monday, May 6, 2013

Shabby Chic French Versaille Cream 3 Drawer Dressing Table With Cabriole Legs Big Discount


Shabby Chic French Versaille Cream 3 Drawer Dressing Table With Cabriole Legs Product Description





Features:

  • This beautiful furniture has an authentic aged appearance including small areas of flaking paint, small cracks and surface imperfections. Please be aware of this when purchasing.
  • The 3 drawer dressing table has ornate carved detailing which can be viewed on the images.
  • The dressing table has cabriole legs.
  • Dimensions are 80 cms H 81 cms W 38 cms D
  • The dressing table requires some assembly..




List Price: £134.95
Price: £134.95






Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Shabby Chic Dressing Table
Lovely Dressing table.......slightly higher than I expected which is why I have rated it a 4 star, otherwise I would have rated it 5*
If your looking for a 'shabby chic' dressing table that is good value for money and will look lovely in your bedroom, then look no further.....really pleased with my purchase



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.