METALLIC SILVER Shabby Chic Style Rectangular Overmantle / Wall Mirror complete with Premium Quality Pilkington's Glass - Overall Size: 26 inches x 36 inches (66cm x 92cm) Product Description
Description: COMPLETE WITH HANGERS enable it to be hung either Portrait or Landscape style
Features:
- Beautifully Ornate 2" (5cm) Wide Wooden Frame
- FEATURES: Premium Quality 4mm Pilkington Mirror Glass
- Full Money Back Guarantee if not Completely Satisfied AND Fully Insured in Transit for Loss or Damage
Price: £79.99
Saved Price: £19.96
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Metalic silver shabby chic antique style wall mirror
Very difficult to find a way of hanging this mirror to a wall. The two flimsy metal bits included are unsuitable and looks untidy when used. My task now is to invent a way of hanging this mirror properly.
EDITED 19/11/12
Following publication of my review above, the supplier appears to have started supplying a very suitable accessory item for hanging these mirrors. I purchased four sets (of two - one for each top corner) at very reasonable price for my mirrors. They are easy to fit, safe and make the mirror look neat on the wall. Also, it is very easy to remove the mirror. I am very happy with the outcome.
This shows that this supplier listens to its customers and come up with solutions. I have therefore revised from 2 stars to 5 stars.
I have also purchased 2 more mirrors from them. Delivery was very quick and the mirrors were securely packaged. I very highly recommend this supplier.
0 comments:
Post a Comment