Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ornate Vintage Antique Style Cast Iron Coat Stand Big Discount


Ornate Vintage Antique Style Cast Iron Coat Stand Product Description




Description: An ornate vintage antique style wrought iron coat stand with 4 two way double ended arms to the top enabling larger garments to be hung on the top hook and also smaller garments to the bottom hook. The base of the coat stand is an umbrella stand with solid metal drip tray. Lovely scrolled detailing with an overall antiqued bronzed finish to the metalwork.

Some minor easy assembly required.


Features:

  • Ornate Vintage Antique Style Iron Coat Stand
  • Beautiful Scrolled Metalwork
  • Vintage Antiqued Bronzed Finish
  • Includes Umbrella Stand with Drip Tray
  • H75" - 191cm X Width 15.5" - 39cm x Depth 13.5" - 34cm












Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Beautiful and particle!
I had read reviews so had high hopes and was not disappointed! Considering how compact the stand is it's incredibly stable! I haven't managed to tip it yet! I just love the way it's made as it makes it look so sturdy and yet quite lightweight really!

Simple, elegant and Praticle!

Only note is that it's not black. It's very dark, but not black as I was expecting.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.