Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ivory Metal Freestanding Towel Rail (Small) On Sale


Ivory Metal Freestanding Towel Rail (Small) Product Description





Features:

  • Very pretty Victorian style towel rail.
  • Height: 86cm. Width: 50cm. Depth: 34cm.
  • Requires assembly.




List Price: £36.50
Price: £36.50






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Not just a Towel Rail !
Came Well packaged - speedy delivery. I LOVE this item - although it is a 'Towel Rail' that would look great in the bathroom - I did not actually buy it for that purpose - I am using it in my bedroom as a clothes stand, to hang the clothes on that I want to wear the next day, I can even put my shoes out on that bottom bit, I am so glad I bought it. A friend saw mine and has now bought one for her daughter's bedroom, this way she has no excuse for throwing her clothes on the floor! LOL.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.