Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Shuttered Mirror in White Big Discount


Shuttered Mirror in White Product Description




Description: Imagine this gorgeous shuttered window illusion mirror in your home or garden.
The glass mirror is weather resistant and the window comes in antiqued off-white paint finish and is complete with shutters which you can open fully or leave ajar to add to the effect of a real "window" in your garden. Designed to look great outdoors or inside. Easy to install for immediate effect and durable for lasting enjoyment.
If used outside in all weathers we recommend a coat of clear varnish to prolong its life.

Dimensions: 38 x 58 x 4cms


Features:

  • Attractive shuttered mirror with a distressed antique finish
  • Easy to install
  • Glass mirror
  • Mirror Dimensions: 38 x 58 x 4cms (shutters closed)
  • Shabby chic - looks great indoors and outside




List Price: £41.36
Price: £41.36






Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars

Product Review: antique Shuttered Arch Mirror Windoe
This antique shuttered arch garden window is just perfect for our walled garden. Good description of the window given so it was exactly what I expected. I love the distressed look. It's given me an idea for using a mirror in a corner at the end of our garden which is a little bland. I received a phone call first thing Monday morning after ordering on Sunday to arrange next day delivery and I hadn't paid for express delivery. Brilliant service thanksAntique Shuttered Arch Mirror Window



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.