Saturday, May 25, 2013

French Style Ivory Three Drawer Chest ~ Bedside Cabinet Table Promo Offer


French Style Ivory Three Drawer Chest ~ Bedside Cabinet Table Product Description





Features:

  • Fabulous French Style 3 Drawer Chest
  • Embossed Scrolls and Swags & Cabriole Legs
  • Ivory Distressed Finish for an
  • Authentic Vintage Appearance
  • Measures: H70cm x W48cm x D35cm












Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Exactly what I wanted
Well made, sturdy, fully assembled cabinet. It happens to be also very pretty and looks lovely in my bedroom. I bought it to put my ivory coloured Bose radio on, which used to be on a low, round mahogany table which didn't suit the room. I was going to buy a different table, then I spotted this little cabinet which gives me the double bonus of more storage space, thus freeing up space elsewhere, and better concealing all the knitwear at the back of the radio. Very pleased, both with the item as well as the prompt delivery.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.