Monday, May 13, 2013

100% COTTON BEDDING - SUPER KING BEDSPREAD THROW SET On Sale


100% COTTON BEDDING - SUPER KING BEDSPREAD THROW SET Product Description




Description: machine washable
100% cotton inner & outer
shades may look slightly different on some monitors


Features:

  • PRINTED THROWOVER SET WITH PILLOW SHAMS
  • 100% COTTON, FULLY STITCHED ALL OVER
  • SUPER KING 110" x 110" (279 x 279cm approx)
  • INCLUDES PILLOW SHAMS 20" x 30" (50 x 76cm)
  • Green/blue - lightly quilted cotton




List Price: £64.99
Price: £64.99






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Quality and Quantity
I deliberated for a long time before actually settling on this bedspread and I am so pleased that I did. It is a good quality and well made, the colours are beautiful and gives the bedroom that warm cosy feel. I was worried that it might not be as big as I would really like but there is more than ample coverage for my super king size bed. I have not had it very long and so have not washed it yet but I do not anticipate any problems. Well worth the money and looks great.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.