Thursday, May 9, 2013

CREAM LARGE SHABBY CHIC ANTIQUE STYLE MIRROR - 24" X 34" OVERALL SIZE (60cm X 85cm) Promo Offer


CREAM LARGE SHABBY CHIC ANTIQUE STYLE MIRROR - 24" X 34" OVERALL SIZE (60cm X 85cm) Product Description




Description: COMPLETE WITH HEAVY DUTY HANGERS enable it to be hung either Portrait or Landscape style


Features:

  • Beautifully Ornate 2" (5cm) Wide Wooden Frame
  • FEATURES: Premium Quality 4mm Pilkington Mirror Glass
  • Full Money Back Guarantee if not Completely Satisfied AND Fully Insured in Transit for Loss or Damage




List Price: £119.95
Price: £119.95
Saved Price: £76.96





Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Really pleased
This is a lovely product which looks really nice in my slightly vintage-inspired lounge. It looks far more expensive than it was. I had been looking on line for ages and all the mirrors were so expensive but this fits the bill and half the cost of others I have seen. Really well packaged. I am delighted.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.