Shabby Chic Ivory Wall Hanging 7 Picture Photo Frame Product Description
Description: Shabby Chic Multi-way Distressed Ivory Wooden 7 Picture Photo Frame. Measures 59cms x 53cms in height.
Features:
- Nostalgic 7 picture Photo Frame
- 59cm x 53cm high
- In stock ready for immediate dispatch
- Shabby Chic Style
- Makes a great unusual gift
Price: £49.95
Saved Price: £15.05
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Brilliant quality present.
Really nice quality frame, delivered on time, and looks great in our home - bought it for my wife & she loves it. Really good value for money and couldn't find anything that was even close in terms of style and quality. Great purchase.
I really love the way information is presented in your post. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
ReplyDeleteCustomized Photo Stones
This is such a cool idea! I love it - thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteYou can find out more about Corporate Gifts india and more at www.tiedribbons.com