Huge & Imposing Fabulous METALLIC SILVER Overmantle or Wall Mirror with Deep Ornate Frame and complete with Premium Quality Pilkington's Glass - Overall Size: 48 inches x 60 inches (122cm x 152cm) Product Description
Features:
- SIZE: Overall Size: 48 inch x 60 inch (122cm x 152cm) *Glass Size: 36 inch x 48 inch (92cm x 122cm)
- FEATURES: Premium Quality 4mm Pilkington Mirror Glass
- Full Money Back Guarantee if not Completely Satisfied AND Fully Insured in Transit for Loss or Damage
Price: £299.99
Saved Price: £99.96
Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Very Silver
A good mirror at the price and delivered on time with no problems.
THe Mirror is VERY SILVER IN COLOUR, VERY BRIGHT SILVER and I may tone my one down a bit.
The mirror came on a HUGE WOODEN PALLET/FRAME which I am left to dispose of myself, If I lived in a flat this might have been a problem,It is still sitting in my garden awaiting a trip to the dump.
I think it would have been better if the delivery guy had taken the Pallet away with him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment