Belgravia Shabby Chic White Dressing Table Product Description
Features:
- Belgravia is a fresh matt white lightly distressed range of country style furniture.
- Measures 73 cms high x 93.5 cms wide x 32 cms deep.
- 'Daisy West' for stylish furnishings, home accessories and gifts.
- Delivery within 3 working days of placing your order or on a weekday of your choice.
Price: £117.95
Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Very happy returning customer!
I bought one of these as part of the dressing table set with stool and mirror. I was so impressed I bought one for the Living room a couple of months later!! I followed this up with their cherub oval mirror for the bedroom. The items are easy to assemble, sturdy, they come well packaged and they arrive within days. Of course they are massed produced, (I am realistic to know that I am not getting an 18th century antique for the amount I am paying), but if you take apart a 30 year "quality", massed produced armchair for re-upholstering, as I have and discovered that the class of workmanship was extremely poor for the price initially paid as new from a certain well known armchair company, these tables, for example, are good value for money. So, you pays your money you takes your choice in my opinion.
As to the customer who complains that this is a child's piece of furniture, I always check the exact dimensions of any furniture item I buy online or off, at least may I suggest a...
0 comments:
Post a Comment