Thursday, June 6, 2013

Filigree Art Deco Mantel Clock - Broken Arch & Pillars Big Discount


Filigree Art Deco Mantel Clock - Broken Arch & Pillars Product Description





Features:

  • Stunning and hard to find French Style Shabby Chic Design Mantel Clock.
  • Handcrafted from top grade resin with natural cream colour verdigris finish.Powered by a single AA battery (not included.)
  • This will look superb sitting on your mantelpiece or shelf. A real focal point. Immaculate styling with handpainted attention to detail.
  • The colour is a white/cream colour and looks distressed/vintage. A very nice piece for your decor. Heavy Construction - Shipping weight over 3KG!Velvet spots on feet for stability and scratch resistance.
  • Stands an impressive 24cm (9½") tall x 18.5cm (7¼") wide x 10cm (4") deep. (Approx.)




List Price: £59.97
Price: £59.97






Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Stunning Mantle Clock
I was a little nervous that this item might look 'tacky', as it is such a low price, and made relatively cheap materials.

Not so!

It is a stunning little clock, beautifully designed and will go perfectly in my hall (which I'm in the middle of decorating) on the new table and lamp I have bought in a similar style. It is very good value in my opinion as I would have been happy to pay quite a lot more such such a lovely clock.

Delivery was very quick, item arrived very well packaged and exactly as described - better even!

Very happy with this purchase.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.