Friday, June 7, 2013

100% COTTON BEDDING - BLUE & WHITE DOUBLE BEDSPREAD THROW SET Promo Offer


100% COTTON BEDDING - BLUE & WHITE DOUBLE BEDSPREAD THROW SET Product Description




Description: machine washable
100% cotton inner & outer
shades sometimes vary on different monitors


Features:

  • THROWOVER SET WITH PILLOW SHAMS
  • 100% COTTON, FULLY STITCHED ALL OVER
  • DOUBLE 90" x 100" (228 x 254cm approx)
  • INCLUDES PILLOW SHAMS 20" x 30" (50 x 76cm)
  • TEAL BLUE/WHITE - LIGHTLY QUILTED




List Price: £49.99
Price: £49.99






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Beautiful
I had just had a new fitted bedroom in off white. an this bedspread was just what I was looking for. it is excellent quality and value for money. It arrived so quickly also. I would highly recommend this product, also the seller.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.